Sodium methyl silicate is a new type of rigid building waterproof material with good penetrating crystallinity. The silanol group in the molecular structure reacts with the silanol group in the silicate material to dehydrate and crosslink, thereby realizing the "anti-capillary effect" to form an excellent hydrophobic layer, and has the functions of micro-expansion and increased compactness. This is the mechanism by which silicone water repellents have an efficient waterproofing effect.
|Active ingredients||Sodium methyl silicate|
1. It is widely used for waterproofing and moisture proof of roofing, interior and exterior walls, floors, bathrooms, kitchens, basements and warehouses, as well as anti-penetration of reinforced concrete structures;
2. It is used for underground civil air defense projects: such as culverts, bridges, dams, tunnels, large hydropower stations, water diversion projects to reduce water erosion and prevent weathering;
3, Used in various pools: such as swimming pools, clean pools, sewage pools, water towers, etc.;
4, For high-absorbent inorganic aggregates: such as perlite board, roofing brick, cement brick, high-rise building light brick facing, asbestos, inorganic fabrics, insulation materials, etc., so that it has significant waterproof and moisture-proof effect;
5. It is widely used in exterior wall finishes for waterproofing, color protection, pollution prevention and aging prevention of water-soluble architectural coatings;
6. It is used for pumping and injecting oil layers in the later stage of oil wells to prevent the collapse of the crustal skeleton of the oil production layer, so that the oil farther from the oil well can be smoothly mined;
7. It is used for other special purposes to reduce water absorption and water resistance.
1. Waterproof mortar: The amount of pure silicone waterproofing agent accounts for 3~5% of the amount of cement. To ensure uniform mixing, the silicone water repellent should be mixed with the amount of mortar and water and sand. The waterproof layer is applied in two layers (10 mm thick each layer). The bottom layer is first smear mortar 1mm, then the waterproof mortar layer is applied, compacted at the initial setting, and smashed into a pockmark with a wooden trowel; after the second layer of waterproof mortar is smashed and compacted (if it needs to be decorated, it must be smashed into a pockmark ). According to normal watering and curing, spraying cement curing agent is better.
2. Waterproof concrete: The pure silicone water-repellent dose accounts for 1% of the cement dosage, and is uniformly mixed into the prepared concrete, which is the same as the ordinary concrete construction method. In order to ensure even mixing, the silicone water repellent should be mixed with the concrete in proportion to the water and then added with cement, sand and stones.
3. Leakage maintenance: When the original base layer is smooth, it needs to be chiseled. After cleaning the floating ash, make the mortar layer and then apply the waterproof mortar layer. The leaking part must first stop the leak and stop the water. The yin and yang corners should be rounded and compacted. The shape of the stubble should be sloped (the width of the joint is 100~150mm). When the joint is used, the mortar layer is first used as the joint layer, and then the waterproof mortar layer is applied.
together with anti-freezing agent of sodium nitrite.
2. This agent is a general chemical. The construction personnel should be careful not to splash on the face during storage and use, especially if it is splashed into the eyes. Otherwise, rinse it with plenty of water or ask a doctor. Wear protective gloves, protective glasses, and work clothes to avoid contact with the skin.
3. This agent should not be exposed to active metals such as zinc, aluminum and tin during transportation and use. It should not be stored in iron metal containers to avoid deterioration of the product caused by chemical reaction and corrosion of the container.
4. This product is packed in 200Kg iron drum or plastic drum and transported according to non-dangerous goods. The product is stored and transported to prevent rain, sun exposure and packaging container damage; storage and transportation environment temperature is 0~30°C.